AC@SXSW

Friday, March 10, 2006

Arrival

I refuse to have a personal blog, but since my co-workers seem to care about what I'm doing here in Austin, I set this thing up.

So here I am in Austin. It was in the low 90's when I arrived. I got a 2006 Pontiac G6 from Avis and headed to the Courtyard Marriot Arboretum and checked in. Due to the traffic on Hwy 183, I got in a bit too late to try to make it back downtown for the registration, so I'll do that in the morning. Instead I went to the CompUSA across the street, bought a USB hub, and then drove to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. Exciting huh?

So that's all for today. More tomorrow after I actually attend SXSWi.

P.S. Photos will be uploaded to flickr.

1 Comments:

  • That's right, we DO care what you're doing over there,

    Being safe, healthy, and enjoying the cool desert air.

    Pretty cool write up. Looking forward to the other days

    By Blogger Jeremiah Owyang, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home